You’re putting in the effort, dedication, and hard work toward achieving your health and wellness goals. Your body and energy levels are changing. You’ve got your healthy behaviors and habits down pat. Now what?
What will you do with the time you now have free from self-deprecation, resentment, physical discomfort, and negativity that once surrounded your attempts at your best health?
What is one thing you’ll do with this newfound freedom? Are you taking steps toward your best health? While it’s working, what have you done or what will you do with the extra time and mental and physical energy spent away from the negativity of old patterns?
Here are some ideas:
- Explore New Interests. Are there activities you’ve always wanted to try but never had the chance? Whether hiking, dancing, reading, painting, or learning a new language, the possibilities are endless!
- Travel back in time to what lit you up years ago. Was it listening to music? A favorite art class? A sports club? Bring pieces of your past to the present day in a new form. Trust me, the smiles and contentment will return.
- Enrich Your Relationships. Call or meet a friend or family. Join a class or club together. Enjoy the natural serotonin boost when we connect with others.
- Deepen Your Knowledge: Use this time to educate yourself further. Read books, attend workshops, or enroll in courses that interest you. Knowledge is a lifelong journey!
- Embrace Nature. Take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, or just be. We are part of something much more significant. Gratitude keeps us grounded, lowers stress levels, and reminds us of our blessings.
Knowing your DNA can help you understand what you can do to take your health to the next level. Reply to this email or visit www.liveyourbest365.com to set up your complimentary session!
P.S. Join the free Facebook Group Food Sanctuary, where you’ll learn how to optimize health using the power of food. Live weekly cutting-edge nutrition training, Thursdays, 11:00 AM Central.